Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Feb 9, 2006 #1 Sorry I've been so inactive as of late... Jon's been a wee-bit anti-social. These are all old shots btw...I just wanted to post something. This is the only one of the bunch that I like at all. I posted one similar awhile ago, but I like this version better.
Sorry I've been so inactive as of late... Jon's been a wee-bit anti-social. These are all old shots btw...I just wanted to post something. This is the only one of the bunch that I like at all. I posted one similar awhile ago, but I like this version better.
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Feb 9, 2006 #2 LOVE the tree with the clingy roots. Awesome. Seriously. No really. Awesome.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Feb 9, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks man! That things actually made out of iron, with copper leaves. A really neat statue! I'll post a shot of the leaves later.
Thanks man! That things actually made out of iron, with copper leaves. A really neat statue! I'll post a shot of the leaves later.
A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Feb 9, 2006 #4 Verbal said: Thanks man! That things actually made out of iron, with copper leaves. A really neat statue! I'll post a shot of the leaves later. Click to expand... I wondered how that tree managed to look so slick and be embedded with a rock! Nice work, Verbs ! :hug:: (for the wee bit of anti-socialness ... missed ya ...)
Verbal said: Thanks man! That things actually made out of iron, with copper leaves. A really neat statue! I'll post a shot of the leaves later. Click to expand... I wondered how that tree managed to look so slick and be embedded with a rock! Nice work, Verbs ! :hug:: (for the wee bit of anti-socialness ... missed ya ...)
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #5 these are all really good verb. love the hand and the ice next up...the ice is mimicking the fingers in the first one also love the bluish tone you gave the ice shot. good schtuff :thumbup:
these are all really good verb. love the hand and the ice next up...the ice is mimicking the fingers in the first one also love the bluish tone you gave the ice shot. good schtuff :thumbup:
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #6 Excellent captures man. Tough to pick a fave, but Im gonna have to go with the first.
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Feb 9, 2006 #7 Nice series... I really like the tones!
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #8 Great shots verb, i like em all, but that first one is killer with the water drop. Excellent :thumbup:
Great shots verb, i like em all, but that first one is killer with the water drop. Excellent :thumbup:
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Feb 9, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Thanks guys =)
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #10 awesome shots Verbal, I like the first, wondering if a vertical crop would work there.
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Feb 9, 2006 #11 bout time indeed Second one does it for me... brr... love it
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #12 Cool shots Verbal, please post more
Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Feb 9, 2006 #13 I really like the 2nd and 3rd shots! Keep em comin'
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #14 Great captures. #1 :thumbsup: Eric
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #15 Good shots Verb! I like the low angle that you chose for #3.