boxers or briefs...? cotton or silk...

aprilraven said:
interesting........very interesting...

commando...? is that meaning camo paint??
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Hertz...you paint yours?
I could see on a special occasion...but regularly?

Commando just doesn't work for me. It's all comfy and free, but there's a certain 'pinch' factor that I haven't overcome yet.

They just don't make mens underwear that can contain my enthusiasm.

And AR - Hell, no!
I finished with the Cherry Blossom when I stopped playing rugby.

dont tell me you didn't understand british talk again!!!... im just playing raven bird...im in a playful mood.... but that doesn't mean im about to photograph my never region....:greenpbl: .... nothing gets between me and my chris kleins... hang on... oh calvin kleins... damn, knew i shouldn't have trusted that dodgy geezer in the pub. :greenpbl:

Well, well, well ... I go do a bit of work for an hour and someone mentions Commandoes ... Hooah ... Rangers Lead The Way ...

Oh, sorry ... you meant underwear ...

I dig the boxer briefs on a fella.

I'm a cotton girl all the way. Can't deal with the slippin' & slidin' of the silky stuff. Especially if I'm wearing a skirt (which is rare) because the slightest shift and your skirt goes north while the goods go south :blushing:

I have a long shirt that I putter around the house in ... in the summer, it's a sleeveless cotton gown thingie. On occasion I do the t-shirt and shorts.

I don't, however, do pantyhose ... I'm strictly a garter and stockings chick ... much cooler!

Now, there's a visual for ya! :sexywink:

woodsac said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Hertz...you paint yours?
I could see on a special occasion...but regularly?

Commando just doesn't work for me. It's all comfy and free, but there's a certain 'pinch' factor that I haven't overcome yet.

do we get details or posts in the dark side?!?!? :eyebrows:

ok, you brits...what is the reference of cherry blossoms, and rugby..?

i didnt know ya'll had cherries...and i used to think rugby was beating the heck outta the throw under the table....

i think somewhere in here, i lost my mind...

*check please*

:biglaugh:
aprilraven said:
ok, you brits...what is the reference of cherry blossoms, and rugby..?

i didnt know ya'll had cherries...and i used to think rugby was beating the heck outta the throw under the table....

i think somewhere in here, i lost my mind...

*check please*

hi pallie!! glad your back...missed ya....calliopallie has been helping to hold down the fort...

angel....? ravenbird? that almost sounds like a pet name.... almost adorable...thanks angel baby.....you know, in your moors, with the wind at your face, i would look like a waif......(ok, more of a haint..but whose counting...?) hush up anicole....walk on...nothing to see here.....

Most reactions

Back