boxers or briefs...? cotton or silk...

kelox said:
Something about a garter and stockings that is absolutely drop dead sexy!!!!

at one time, I owned about 20 ...

you know, it always makes me feel like I'm all sexy and leggy ... but it's really only for practical purposes ...

Ravenbird ... :taped sh:

aprilraven said:
..so when i get home, i always head straight for the black night gown ....always...

so raven bird, does this have bats hanging off it?

anicole said:

you know, it always makes me feel like I'm all sexy and leggy ... but it's really only for practical purposes ...

I know!!!!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

anicole said:

I feel ya... not literally (you guys get your mind out of the gutter)! :er:

um...I do the cotton thing, it's all about the breathing!

On my guy, boxer briefs...oooo so sexy!

To lounge, it's jammy pants or shorts and a t-shirt or tank top...depends on the weather.

anicole said:

I hear ya girlie.....I still own around 30 or so....fishnet type too and the ones with the lovely line down the back.....geez I'm such a girlie girl :blushing:

photo gal said:
I hear ya girlie.....I still own around 30 or so....fishnet type too and the ones with the lovely line down the back.....geez I'm such a girlie girl :blushing:

I always loved the stockings with lines ... and I had a pair with little bows at the back of the ankle!

Kelox ... you were sworn to secrecy, my friend ... hooah?

yeah ... it made dancing on the tables more interesting :wink:

yeah, but i'm not sworn to secrecy...

and its no secret i am not very girlie...... or feminine....i cant do fishnet...when you walk in those silly suckers, your feet feel like your walking on war...( wire for you non southern kin....)

not so very sexy when my face is screwed up going " ooouuch.."...

now... talk long black sily skirts with lace overlay, and screw the fishnet...you can get by with a garter there....that is killer....

nicole...i so wanna comment on your legginess in garters......she is so girlie at times....( wish i was more that way....)
* stomps off barefooted...*

aprilraven said:
yeah, but i'm not sworn to secrecy...

and its no secret i am not very girlie...... or feminine....i cant do fishnet...when you walk in those silly suckers, your feet feel like your walking on war...( wire for you non southern kin....)

not so very sexy when my face is screwed up going " ooouuch.."...

now... talk long black sily skirts with lace overlay, and screw the fishnet...you can get by with a garter there....that is killer....

nicole...i so wanna comment on your legginess in garters......she is so girlie at times....( wish i was more that way....)
* stomps off barefooted...*
I think you shoud both post pics of the other an let us be the judge!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Please???

Most reactions

Back