boxers or briefs...? cotton or silk...

kelox said:
I think you shoud both post pics of the other an let us be the judge!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Please???

Good luck! :lol:

kelox said:
I think you shoud both post pics of the other an let us be the judge!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Please???

honey, sweetie....sugarh.....

you really dont wanna a pic of me...unless you have a neighbor you wanna run off...or bugs in your garden...

pah-leese...

i scare people so easily, its almost not a challenge....

now, nicole all dolled up...she is killer....( i just look like a killer...)

i know i got a pic of her somewhere.....but kelox..... if i end up posting it... you better be ready to take the brunt of her anger...

as her coven leader...and blood sister... i know how...HOT her anger can be...

gotta throw in some dough here for me to take a chance...(but the shot of her on the table in garters dancing with the star is priceless......i think she has a top on...maybe not...she was really out of it...)

aprilraven said:

you really dont wanna a pic of me...unless you have a neighbor you wanna run off...or bugs in your garden...

pah-leese...

i know i got a pic of her somewhere.....but kelox..... if i end up posting it... you better be ready to take the brunt of her anger...

gotta throw in some dough here for me to take a chance...(but the shot of her on the table in garters dancing with the star is priceless......i think she has a top on...maybe not...she was really out of it...)

you gotta show this.... seriously :sexywink:

aprilraven said:

pah-leese...

Don't let her fool ya... Raven is stunning! But I agree, a photo of Nicole in her garter may become deadly - she has spells and knows how to use them!

Calliope said:
Don't let her fool ya... Raven is stunning! But I agree, a photo of Nicole in her garter may become deadly - she has spells and knows how to use them!

thats what i rekon, ravenbird get your camera out... dont be shy.

aprilraven said:

pah-leese...

I don't think you really look that bad, but just in case, send it. I have a mole problem in my yard and they are drive me crazy!!!!!

As for nicole, come on make some of the fellas here happy-post the pic. I can have the money wired offshore if needed.

Calliope said:
I know she is pulling our collective legs when she says that junk. But you gotta go with what she says once in a while.

kelox said:
I don't think you really look that bad, but just in case, send it. I have a mole problem in my yard and they are drive me crazy!!!!!

As for nicole, come on make some of the fellas here happy-post the pic. I can have the money wired offshore if needed.

it better be so far off shore, gilligan can access it...!!!:lol:

Boxer briefs.

Oooohhhh Raven, dear .... don't forget about the Tampa trip, babe. Ybor and freedom, my friend .... they suuuure were good to you ... and it's a memory, or shall I say mamory that will live in infamy ....

post all you please, pallie of mine, but remember what I have.

You go ... we go. That's a blood oath, my friend.

Kelox, it was a silly evening ... Rod Stewart, a couple bottles of wine ... I can barely remember the rest ...

anicole said:
Oooohhhh Raven, dear .... don't forget about the Tampa trip, babe. Ybor and freedom, my friend .... they suuuure were good to you ... and it's a memory, or shall I say mamory that will live in infamy ....

Kelox, it was a silly evening ... Rod Stewart, a couple bottles of wine ... I can barely remember the rest ...

:biglaugh:I tell ya... there's only two people in the world I'd hate to get on their bad side: Raven & Nicole!

aprilraven said:
it better be so far off shore, gilligan can access it...!!!:lol:

''specially since your sorry coven arse will be sleepin with the fishes ...

anicole said:

This is too good not to post now ladies.

Most reactions

Back