I can't believe you were holdin this back.
Beautiful shot mansi. I love the symmetry and the dark toning you've given it. Well done. The texture in those arches is very cool.
Keep postin these boring shots of yours and you;ll put us all to shame. :thumbsup:
This is one of my favorite types of photography and you have done very well with it....I am not in the least bored by this one and I love the tones! : )
i also think this is NOT boringggggggggg. i haven't been here long, but i know to look at your posts - and this one doesn't disappoint at all. I love the symmetry and the shadows, the tone, pretty much what everybody else already said.
Not Boring at all! Simple one point perspective, yes, but it lends itself very well to the contrasting forms... It's symmetrical, but the corresponding surfaces are oposite values! I love it!