What's new

boy, i haven't posted in ages!

JonMikal said:
you're welcome :-P

next time i won't say so much :lmao:
:lol: :biglaugh: :-P :thumbup: :mrgreen: :lmao:
 
thanks for the comments :D
 
M @ k o said:
Great tone and exposure to this Mansi. Awesome spot and nicely protophaphed ! Very peaceful feeling viewing it also.

Takes for a walk. Cool shot !
oooppps !

" Takes me for a walk " I'm such a goober sometimes !
 
another brilliant piece of work.I've always told you and am telling you again...your other pics are great too but you've got that something special when it comes to your eye for architectural photographs!keep posting girl!
 
I like it. :)

I like how my eyes are drawn to the background by the roof structure. ;)
 
mohit said:
another brilliant piece of work.I've always told you and am telling you again...your other pics are great too but you've got that something special when it comes to your eye for architectural photographs!keep posting girl!
:blushing: thanks Mohit... means a lot coming from a photog of your calibre... its an honour to know ya!:hail:

thanks Ian and Kunal... comments are mucho appreciated :D
 
I have to say that I don't find this shot to be boring at all. I love it. You make my interesting shots look boring :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom