Bracelet Bay, Mumbles, South Wales, UK

thereyougo!

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two from local to me. Light was ok this evening as twilight started. Not stellar, but ok. With a moderate high tide was able to give the Batis 25 f/2 a reasonable try out. What is very handy is that it helps you find the hyperfocal distance by telling you the distances of the focal plane. I kept most within 1.5m (5 and a bit feet) near and infinity. The moon creeping through the clouds I found really helpful, especially as it was shrouded into the thin clouds...

Sony A7RII Batis 25 f/2

Bracelet Bay Mumbles-2 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Bracelet Bay Mumbles copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Looks like a great place to shoot at. That Batis 25mm lens looks like it's very sharp all the way out to the corners. Speaking of sharp...these look maybe a bit too agressively sharpened to me for display at this size--a little too much halo it seems.

Looks like a great place to shoot at. That Batis 25mm lens looks like it's very sharp all the way out to the corners. Speaking of sharp...these look maybe a bit too agressively sharpened to me for display at this size--a little too much halo it seems.

I don't know whether it is flickr processing, but have reduced the opacity of the sharpening layer. There is a fence on the ridge on the left on the top image:

Bracelet Bay Mumbles-2 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Bracelet Bay Mumbles copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Most reactions

New Topics

Back