Brand new to the forum, and a question.

PeteGerasia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all. I'm Pete, and as I'm sure you've guessed, I'm new here. I'm just starting out with 35mm photography and I was wondering if somebody could answer a question for me.

I recently took a few pictures, just screwing around, and got them developed to see how things went. Well...I have a few issues. Besides needing a tripod there were some funky issues with some of the photos. For example...

00080019.jpg

Those weird scratchy looking lines running across the middle showed up in about half of the photos. No idea what caused it. And...

00080002.jpg

It seems that part of the next picture got mixed into this one. This happened about 4 or 5 times.

As for my PREVIOUS roll of film, I won't post any pictures, but literally every photo came out mirrored. No idea why. I changed nothing between the photos that came out mirrored and the photos above(with the exception of the film, of course. No camera settings changed)

So, does anyone with more wisdom than I have an explanation for these occurrences?

I'm beginning to wonder if this was a problem in developing more so than technique.

i dont have much experiance with film, but maybe somthing wrong with that roll of film causing the lines, or something in the camera scratching it

you need to take your camera in and have it serviced, it is not advancing the film properly which is creating the overlapping and it looks as if something is stuck on the film plate creating that scratch.

the scratch could come from sloppy processing, but not the overlapping. that is a camera advance issue.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back