Brand Spankin' New

I'm a total newbie as well. I've been reading the forum and recommended links for a few weeks now and I *think* I am finally getting a grasp on f stops and shutter speed. I haven't worked up the courage to post any pictures yet, but hopefully soon. So, from one noob to another...welcome!

For all the noobs in this thread that are concerned over putting up images. Don't be! One thing I like about this forum is the honest feedback one can get on photos. Don't take anything negative said about your photos personally, go out and try to recreate the photo and you might just find the suggestions really work. I've been at the entire photography thing for less than 2 weeks and I have received some great advice.

As Brilliant Jeweler has already noted, tell us what your vision was, what you were trying to do and if you're not happy with the results, what you want help with. I really suck at mind-reading, and if you're trying to get feedback on something specific, you're going to have to say what it is. On the other hand, we've got some posters here who are progressing at an amazing pace with part credit given to the advice from some helpful members.

Most reactions

Back