What's new

Brass-case lens brush... 'lipstick' style

480sparky45 44

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone still make the lens brushes in the brass 'lipstick' cases any more? I've tried Googling them, and no luck.

I had one back in the Carter years and lost it long ago. I'm pining for one like it, but the Photo Gods are smiting me.
 
no, i think the brushes got taken over by microfiber cloths. havent seen a brush anywhere.
 
no, i think the brushes got taken over by microfiber cloths. havent seen a brush anywhere.

Every store, including Walgreens and WalMart, has lens brushes. But only with plastic cases that will crack & break within a year. I had that brass job for about 15 years before it went AWOL.
 
Like this?


Lens Brush. Lipstick Style

cinemasupplies_2153_3408729
 
I can make you one with a gold case. :D
Then you wil be sure to never lose it.
 
I can do whatever you want. Josh, yours will take longer to craft.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom