Reverend TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2006 Messages 150 Reaction score 0 Location St. Louis Jul 6, 2006 #16 I like it. Its got a "Trainspotting" feel to it. If you ever try to recompose the shot, try it without the hat. I still like it. You are brave to post that.
I like it. Its got a "Trainspotting" feel to it. If you ever try to recompose the shot, try it without the hat. I still like it. You are brave to post that.
SantosD50 What!! There's a ranking system? Joined May 19, 2006 Messages 408 Reaction score 3 Location Queens, NY (Home), Berrien Springs, MI (School) Jul 6, 2006 #17 I like it. I like the tones and composition. Very daring indeed, but great shot!
X XeKayeM TPF Noob! Joined Jul 3, 2006 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Jul 6, 2006 #18 i love this because its unusual, good job
D DocFrankenstein Clinically Insane? Joined Apr 29, 2004 Messages 1,646 Reaction score 6 Jul 6, 2006 #19 Just throw an inkblot at the critiques and let them interpret it? I prefer andy warhol's work because it's much less "raw" than yours is.
Just throw an inkblot at the critiques and let them interpret it? I prefer andy warhol's work because it's much less "raw" than yours is.
J JJP TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2006 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Location Kent, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 6, 2006 #20 A little weird, but I really like the colours in this, nice shot.
RandyC TPF Noob! Joined Jun 27, 2006 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Location Malaysia, JB Jul 7, 2006 #22 more!