Breakfast With Elephants

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I never get tired of the Farmers Market in L.A. because it never stops coming up with new things to see!
DSC07315.jpeg

Except.....that looks to be an elephant. People are nuts.

Right you are, on both counts! Tomorrow I’m going to look at the original version. I think I cloned out a tusk thinking it was a reflection or other artifact!

Love this lively and casual life

I went back to the original and got this version which includes the tusk I didn't recognize. At the Farmers Market they were pretty far away and in a dark area. That's where I thought those were rabbit hats, and I just kept thinking that even to the point of taking a tusk for an artifact of the photo process and cloning it out. I wish I could blame it all on editing on my iPhone, but I was looking at it on a nice MacBook screen and still saw what I thought I should, rather than what was there. So much for (my) eyewitness testimony.

fullsizeoutput_4fea.jpeg

This diner is awesome - people-watching at its best! :)
The place is great, and much more than a diner. There is almost every type of food available, from American Diner style to Cajun ( yes, alligator stew) to great Thai and McGee's (Corned beef served for over a hundred years and they grow their own horseradish. It was once a real farmers' market, a long time ago. Somewhere along the way, they lost the apostrophe in "Farmers'".

I went back to the original and got this version which includes the tusk I didn't recognize. At the Farmers Market they were pretty far away and in a dark area. That's where I thought those were rabbit hats, and I just kept thinking that even to the point of taking a tusk for an artifact of the photo process and cloning it out. I wish I could blame it all on editing on my iPhone, but I was looking at it on a nice MacBook screen and still saw what I thought I should, rather than what was there. So much for (my) eyewitness testimony.

View attachment 157554

Lol. Glad you didn't take it the wrong way. Don't get me started on eyes. I see what I want to, sometimes. Got one I'll post shortly.

Sounds like my kind of place. I LOVE trying new things. No matter how crazy it sounds.

Daily Casual life!

Most reactions

Back