breaking the building

SBlanca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
stefanoblancaphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey guys, i shot this photo just to test something quickly, after a month or so i looked back at it yesterday and thought that i liked it...

my questions are...

1. what do you guys think of the photo
2. in the event that the photo is interesting, what would be the best crop and any tips on the photo

Original:
IMG_1922.jpg

what I think could be a possible crop:

IMG_1922crop.jpg

as i said in the beggining, what would be the best suited crop? and are there any other things that should be corrected/avoided next time etc.

thanks a lot

stefano

p.s. the sky was not blown out, it was seriously very overcast and cloudy..know as "el levante" here (levanter)

It looks like an interesting subject but your angle of view is not so interesting. We can't really see the entire building and it's kind of hard to tell what your trying to achieve.

The crop does look a little better, but I'd go back and take a few laps around the building and try and get some more interesting angles.

problem is, it's all i could see of the building due to a wall infront and also i am not allowed to go into the area where the building is...

another thing that i should also mention is that the building probably doesn't exist anymore

Most reactions

Back