Bridge to nowhere...

Lemme look at it. Worked fine here, but of course I'm logged in.

UPDATE. Looks like it's fixed now.

I really hate to be this picky and feel free to completely disregard this statment if you want, but is there any way you could post a smaller version of the photo? At that size my monitor is cutting the photo right in half and each half looks completely different. It seems like they would go well together, but i wouldn't feel right making any comments on the photo when i could only see half of it at a time.

I can at home. My software here is really limited. Sorry. Mostly the newer browsers (IE6) will cut it down for you.

What time of day did you take this picture? It's weird how the background at the top went completely black.

It's not black in the photo itself. The photo is actually color, I thought the image looked like a good candidate for BW.

Anyhow - the scanner used to acquire doesn't have the highest dynamic range, hence the lack of detail in the shadow area. When I get time I'll either crop it so the bridge is the picture, or acquire from a higher-end scanner from the negative itself. If I do that, the problem you see should go away. That's a scan of the print. I'm happy considering the equipment involved.

The image itself was taken holding the camera above my head. It was a rangefinder minolta camera with a fixed (i think 48mm) lens.

Most reactions

Back