What's new

Bridge, Tsunami Park, Hilo, Hawai'i

sabbath999

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
71
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
bridge4.jpg


EXIF: D40 18-55 VR 1/40 f/11 ISO 200 20mm PP'd with a modified Orton effect in Capture NX.
 
Wowzers. That's a curious effect! Very colorful, and I feel like I'm looking at an illustration in a childrens book.
 
Makes me really want to see the original with just normal development work.

Not a big fan of PP like this, but it is a very interesting effect. I'm that a little image posted on the computer doesn't do PP like this justice. I'd love to know how that looks printed out on something like 16x20 or so.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom