"Bright Colors"

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I was doing the laundry and it was boring to death, so I decided to shoot around and see what i can get.

Only after I shot this one, I realized the irony of it:

Laundry4.jpg

I was shocked to see a thread by you called "bright colors", I just had to see it, sure enough its b&w lol. I really like this shot, I found myself helplessly searching the frame for any color at all. I think the thing that makes it is that its set to bright colors, the dial frames the shot well. Thanks for sharing Alexandra!

-Joe

thx! :D
Just posted some of the othr ones...
I hope viewing'em will unbore you all as much as it did for me

Joerocket said:
I was shocked to see a thread by you called "bright colors", I just had to see it, sure enough its b&w lol...
So i have the reputation of always posting b&w???
:lol:

...now that i think about it, it's true, i've gone very b&w these days. I gues i just forgot that my camera also has a color mode, lol...

Alexandra said:
So i have the reputation of always posting b&w???
:lol:

...now that i think about it, it's true, i've gone very b&w these days. I gues i just forgot that my camera also has a color mode, lol...

not nececerily b&w, but I cant recall anything you've taken with "bright" colors.:D

I remember one of my first threads, that was actually named "color!"... and I got no replies for it :grumpy: ... though i can't even find it now... it must've been deleted or something,
anyways, it had bright colors.
If i find the picture on my pc i'll post it.

Most reactions

Back