Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 7, 2006 #1 Took these a while ago... thought you might like to see them!
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2006 #2 Now why would you think we'd want to see them? Just kidding! :lmao: I really like the first one!! EDIT: Oh, and the 3rd is awesome...has to scroll across But I found it!
Now why would you think we'd want to see them? Just kidding! :lmao: I really like the first one!! EDIT: Oh, and the 3rd is awesome...has to scroll across But I found it!
Diamond TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2004 Messages 349 Reaction score 6 Jan 7, 2006 #3 Great shots!! Loved them all, it have been a long time since i have been on one of those games!
digital flower No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 18, 2005 Messages 1,409 Reaction score 36 Location CT Jan 7, 2006 #4 I really like the colors you got on all these.
Holly TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2005 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 7, 2006 #5 The first one is pretty neat!!
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 8, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks for the comments everyone! Rob
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 8, 2006 #7 Wow so nice and colorful! And I DID like to see them!
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Jan 8, 2006 #8 This is a great series. I'd frame this one if I was you. :thumbup:
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 8, 2006 #9 Nice shots rob. Especially like the compo of the first one. The colour saturation in these is very good.
Nice shots rob. Especially like the compo of the first one. The colour saturation in these is very good.