What's new

Brighton...

Becky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
25
Location
London
Brighton and Littlehampton...

Another random day trip... its nice to get out of the city, especially to the seaaaa....

1.
ff1.jpg


2.
ff2.jpg


3. An arty friend sketching
ff3.jpg


4. And a considerably less arty me lying around... :lmao:
ff4.jpg


5.
ff5.jpg


6.
ff6.jpg


7.
ff7.jpg


8.
ff8.jpg


9.
ff9.jpg


10.
ff10.jpg


11.
ff11.jpg


12.
ff12.jpg


13.
ff13.jpg


14.
ff14.jpg


And moi, taken by a friend.
ff15.jpg
 
Lovely series! I especially like 3, 4, 7, 8 , 14 and (15). Good to see they unchain you from your desk and let you out!
 
I'm off to Brighton in a couple of weeks, I can only wish that I could get some photos as good as yours! Number 10 is very good, I love it.
 
WOW! What a beautiful series!!!
Nothing constructive to add other than that :(
8 and 10 are really special! Did you edit the 10th in photoshop? Cause from what I've seen some cameras can do the "pick colour" effect.
 
Thanks guys. Yeh Jeanne they let me out occasionally when I've worked especially hard :lol:

#10 was photo-chopped yep. Desaturated everything but the huts and then history brushed some of the stones.
 
Thanks!

Lol Andy, whats so funny? :-P
 
I really like number 8!
these are all very good!!

looks like a fab day you had!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom