What's new

Broken Light, Medfield State Psychiatric Hospital (closed), Medfield, Mass.

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My favorite of the day (so far).

i-bDZVtJk-X2.jpg


D90 | Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR1 @ 130mm | 1/80 sec | ISO 200
 
I rather like this. Have you tried a crop removing the area on the RH side of the drain-pipe?

The bokeh from the trees is one of my favorite parts.

So, no ...

;)

I'm guessing you think the bright, specular highlights (one clump in particular) are distracting.
 
ah the old nut house. I like the way it is. The right side adds to the overall image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom