J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 7, 2005 #1 i dropped it. pieced it the best i could :mrgreen:
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 7, 2005 #2 LOL, I like it!! Pretty cool processing. And the colors are really nice too.
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Sep 7, 2005 #3 I really like this one... I like what you did. You'll have to teach it to me sometime. :mrgreen:
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 7, 2005 #4 Calliope said: I really like this one... I like what you did. You'll have to teach it to me sometime. :mrgreen: Click to expand... Get a room!!! :lmao: :mrgreen: :lmao: :mrgreen:
Calliope said: I really like this one... I like what you did. You'll have to teach it to me sometime. :mrgreen: Click to expand... Get a room!!! :lmao: :mrgreen: :lmao: :mrgreen:
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Sep 7, 2005 #5 mountainlander said: Get a room!!! :lmao: :mrgreen: :lmao: :mrgreen: Click to expand... hee hee too funny I think this belongs in creative corner too!
mountainlander said: Get a room!!! :lmao: :mrgreen: :lmao: :mrgreen: Click to expand... hee hee too funny I think this belongs in creative corner too!
N Nikon Fan TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2004 Messages 3,524 Reaction score 49 Sep 7, 2005 #6 Pretty cool Jon I think I'd love the photo even without the whacked out framing, but interesting none the less!
Pretty cool Jon I think I'd love the photo even without the whacked out framing, but interesting none the less!
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 7, 2005 #7 Is that a PS action? I thought I saw one exactly like that on a website for download... Nice!
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 7, 2005 #8 Very cool Jon - Nice shot and interesting Photoshop CS work - Good job!
TheCanonMan TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 272 Reaction score 2 Location Columbus Ohio Sep 8, 2005 Banned #9 that is a cool shot
John E. TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2004 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 15 Location Living in Kootney time Sep 8, 2005 #10 Really like what you did to this picture, wonderful color and lines. Picture is perfect to breakup like that with all that glass. Good show.
Really like what you did to this picture, wonderful color and lines. Picture is perfect to breakup like that with all that glass. Good show.
deveel TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2005 Messages 263 Reaction score 8 Location Germany, Sachsen-Anhalt Sep 8, 2005 #11 Pretty cool treatment ... the lines of the "pieces" fit nicely with the lines in the picture! wow!
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Sep 8, 2005 Banned #12 this is the coolest thing i have seen.....how do you do it all the time?? i never know what your pics are gonna be.. its like christmas everytime i see your name under a thread....how cool.... (i so wanna use the bow-ing guy.....!!)
this is the coolest thing i have seen.....how do you do it all the time?? i never know what your pics are gonna be.. its like christmas everytime i see your name under a thread....how cool.... (i so wanna use the bow-ing guy.....!!)
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 8, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 thanks all.
Foffen TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2005 Messages 396 Reaction score 1 Location Oslo Rooock City Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 8, 2005 #14 I find that very cool. So.. new.. For me, at least. Congrats
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 8, 2005 #15 Amazing as always Jon. Well done.