Bruce's nose

Amber24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like to take a lot of pet pictures. Im not sure how everyone feels about them here, another forum I belong to doesn't think that they should be considered photography. Now, I understand that about normal snapshots, but pet pictures can be more than snapshots. How does this forum feel about pet photography? I couldn't find anything that said not to post pet photos, but maybe I missed it.

Anyway, this is my Pug, Bruce.
DSC05783-1.jpg

We have no regulations nor guidelines nor anything here that say "no pet photos", why would we? We are even having "Pet-Avatar Week" right now (which is absolutely and only for fun, mind, staring in the Off Topic section). So hey, post away ... and Bruce's nose is MORE than your average snapshot. More in many senses, also in "BIGGER" than you'd see it in an ordinary snapshot of all of Bruce (and maybe even bigger than in real life?!) ;)

Thanks. I just wanted to make sure.

I did resize the picture in photobucket, but it hasn't resized it here. Hopefully is will correct itself soon.

Amber24 said:
another forum I belong to doesn't think that they should be considered photography.

hmmm, so the subject is now defining photography? Interesting...;).

Just show those pet-pics!!

This is a great one btw.

pascal

Thanks! Bruce is a favorite subject of mine to photograph, he just isn't that cooperative.

TheFinisher - just wondering, but what about pet pictures don't you like?

Amber24 said:
TheFinisher - just wondering, but what about pet pictures don't you like?

I've just never been much of a pet person. I have nothing against pets, as long as my limbs stay away from their teeth. :lol: I just become paranoid easily, especially around pets that I'm not familiar with. So I guess that led to me not being too fond of pet pictures.

If it helps, I prefer pet pictures to baby pictures <evil grin>

{ducking}

pet pictures are awesome! i take alot of them too. heres my max
puppy055.jpg

puppy064.jpg

Most reactions

Back