Pallycow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 520 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 16, 2012 #1 Playing with little tiny pieces of gum I found in a box from last eater, lol. They are about an inch in size. Practicing with various flash setups and I kinda liked this one.
Playing with little tiny pieces of gum I found in a box from last eater, lol. They are about an inch in size. Practicing with various flash setups and I kinda liked this one.
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 16, 2012 #2 It has a kinda ominous feel to it.
Pallycow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 520 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 16, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Interesting perspective. Have not heard that take on it yet. ;-)