Bubble sunrise

I can't add a lot to what everyone else has said.

Great shots.

#4 is outstanding. Really cool series!!!

Thank you soo much everyone for your amazing words.
I took a lot of shots to get these.....over 150, but it was a blast. I just kept one eye over my shoulder to see if anybody caught the long haired freaky guy, chasing things around the beach.:lmao: :lol: :lmao:

absolutely stunning! got no words... but love your work!

very unique, i can honestly say i have never seen anything like that in #1... i chased my cousins around making the huge 4-5 foot long bubbles, but these are just amazing. #1 looks almost alien or magical like an orb watching over the sea. I'm with corinna, i have never seen a frost spot on a bubble... amazing capture. :thumbup:

#4 is awesome too... love it.

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again.... Wow ! Hard to get me to come in for another look, you did it on these. Frame the last two Chiller !!! Love the bird in the distance above the sun.

Chiller,
:sun: Great shots, great idea for photograph. #4 is my favorite!

Bill

Chiller you always seem to amaze me with your photography!!! This one is just above and beyond.. Not something I have seen before.. A Frosted BUBBLE? When I try to take pictures of a bubble it pops before my eyes.. I have gotten a few but never this stunning.... Keep those photos coming because its photos like these that inspire me to keep going!

These are absolutely awesome!
My breath is totally taken away!
I really do not know what to say that has not
already been said...
Thanks for sharing these!

Thanks again for all your amazing comments. It is much appreciated. Y'all have made my day.

Most reactions

Back