Buck & Doe In Cades Cove

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I drove over the the Great Smoky Mountains this morning and got a few shots of the deer while they ate their morning grub. I didn't see any black bears. They have been spotted out this late in the year due to the worm temperatures. Here are a few photos of the deer.

Wildlife On Cristmas Day (8 of 56).jpg

Wildlife On Cristmas Day (5 of 56).jpg

Wildlife On Cristmas Day (10 of 56).jpg

Wildlife On Cristmas Day (9 of 56).jpg

Wildlife On Cristmas Day (1 of 56).jpg

Very nice shooting! I know it's harder than it looks, because the animals are moving around, munching, shaking their heads and all that. Good sharp detail.

My only nitpick is the single blade going straight over the eye in the first one.

Good set overall! I bet the Smokies looked amazing this late in the year. :)

I too have a slight issue with the bade going through the eye too- still a nice set and an easy fix in PP

Les :)

Here is one without the blade of grass over the eye. It is not as close up as the other photo.

Wildlife On Cristmas Day (7 of 56).jpg

Nice shots!

We haven't had as many in our yard the last couple of years, since a neighbor clear cut 80 acres next to us. In years past they would come up to the house to graze on our front lawn. We have a few oaks and hickory trees close, that are prolific.

Nice set! Agree with #4, and the retouch without the blade of grass as well. I hope the worms weren't too big...

Most reactions

Back