lizheaemma

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alipearsonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well to those of you who know me I finally got myself a better camers! I'v gone from the fuji 1300 to the fuji finepix s5100. I looked at alot in this price range and this was the one that I kept comming back to. I'v only had it for one day but so far I'm loving it! I can take a picture and it's still what I was looking at when I thought now and not just tails.

This pics not technically great and I have lots to learn but I'm so happy that what I wanted in the pic is still there when I look back at the shot!

DSCF0036.gif

Thanks for humering me! Hope to be around more now that I have a better camera, sure it's not the rebel but I'v come a long way!

Congrats on the new gear! :D

I can't believe the dog is not ready to take a chomp out of that mouse...he is being so gentle....cute pics!! :D

That's more like your little rat, Liz, isn't it?
Surprising duo, those two! Fun to look at!
Congrats to your new gear. I'm still far from being "digital"... Maybe in a year from now (?)

Hey cool, I like your rat. I've had a couple of rats, though my favorite was my first rat - a monk rat named Rabies. My second (Lithium) looked like yours, but she died after having a litter of babies (that she ate). Lab rats are incredibly friendly, and pretty smart as rodents go.

Also I prefer the first photo. After all, it's an albino rat, not a beige rat :)

actually is't a beige hooded rat the the colour is alot truer in the second pic. :D

thanks for looking guy's
ali

Thanks for the comments! My dog thinks that everything and everone wants to be his friend, he sits at the rats cage and cry's untill I open the door so he can give them big wet doggie kisses! Now all I need to do is get a pic with a big wet kiss in it!
Happy New Year!

Great to see you back Liz and they're real cute pics. I think that I prefer the first one.

mrsid99
I'm glad to see that you are still here as well as some other names that I recognize. I got really frusterated trying to more then point and shot with a point and shot camera. So now that I have some control maybe I can do more of thhe things that I want to. No more taping oinion paper over that flash to mute it for me, I can actually adjust it! :shock:

Most reactions

Back