What's new

Buildings

ernie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
897
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. green elevator construction. overlighted it a bit because it's not really in focus at some points.
green_steel_tower.jpg


2. some building, with reflection of another building

building03.jpg


you like?
 
Yeah, I like the first one and here's an edit of the second one,
i385503_fixedfive1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
I do like the second, and I would have suggested a crop, too, though not as close one as Trenton is offering up here.

But I would definitely want to get rid of the four white dots at the bottom and of part of the (already somewhat cropped) roof of the building. So that in the end no roof is to be seen at all. After that I'd crop in from the left to get back to the original ratio. If that alone looks odd, I'd go further in from below until I'd feel "Now it looks good" :D.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom