Lorielle99 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2007 Messages 733 Reaction score 0 Location south, new jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2008 #16 reminds me of the cover of the kings of leon album "because of the times"
P pete1606 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2007 Messages 78 Reaction score 0 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 #17 tahts crazy I wish I saw that in person. Cool
SpaceNut TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 857 Reaction score 1 Location Bradley, IL Jan 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 You're right! And I can't wait 'til Clark & I continue out projects this coming week (in between our work schedules). Thanks for the comments!
You're right! And I can't wait 'til Clark & I continue out projects this coming week (in between our work schedules). Thanks for the comments!
Scooter TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 393 Reaction score 0 Location Kankakee, Il Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 21, 2008 #19 Only you two! I can't believe you two are having so much fun blowing things up! I have to say- it is very creative and the photos are cool. I hope Clark has fire insurance.............
Only you two! I can't believe you two are having so much fun blowing things up! I have to say- it is very creative and the photos are cool. I hope Clark has fire insurance.............
SpaceNut TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 857 Reaction score 1 Location Bradley, IL Jan 22, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 Scooter, I have to watch him like a hawk so he doesn't get hurt. It's fun doing the projects. Hope to post more soon. Thanks!
Scooter, I have to watch him like a hawk so he doesn't get hurt. It's fun doing the projects. Hope to post more soon. Thanks!