What's new

Bunker Hill Monument

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D90 | Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 @ 11mm

042520120481-X2.jpg



C&C welcome.
Thanks for looking.
 
The clouds are a bit OE; yet i think that adds to the majesty, the image demands :D
 
Yeah, interesting perspective.


You live in a great area for photography. I ran around Boston taking photos like crazy, and wished I could have had more time.
 
Thanks for the comments - not a particularly interesting monument.
Even Prescott seem to prefer the newer version. But then, he doesn't have to drive on it every day. ;)

042520120485-X2.jpg


I do think I could get the processing better on the first shot. It was the last one of the evening. Need to know when to walk away.
 
I like this edit better.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom