Burning Me

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
img4395loqu7.jpg

I haven't posted anything in ages. That's because I haven't shot anything in ages. But today I shot this self portrait. I know I have posted stuff in the same style before but what the heck. I needed to get back in shape! ;)

When i saw your name on this thread, I was thinking "oh man, this is gonna be good..." Understatement!! :)

Just when I think you couldn't possibly outdo your previous work, you go and post this...DANG!! Why are you not making a fortune with your work yet? Or maybe you are, I dont know.

In other words, this is freaking awe inspiring!

Your work is amazing to me.

When i saw your name on this thread, I was thinking "oh man, this is gonna be good..." Understatement!! :)

Just when I think you couldn't possibly outdo your previous work, you go and post this...DANG!! Why are you not making a fortune with your work yet? Or maybe you are, I dont know.

In other words, this is freaking awe inspiring!

I agree with this 100%. I get excited when I see certain photographers have posted a new thread, but you're probably my favorite on the board. Keep up the awesome work!

Nice job with the smoke.

Wow thanks for the comments. :) I really appreciate it and I'm glad you liked it.

Friggin Awesome !!!

I love it, the texture and sharpness are so cool.

so um, wanna make babies or something? haha.
Oh yes. I always go for girls older then me!! ;)

Excellent! Love the claw marks.

Love & Bass
Thanks thanks. :)

Friggin Awesome !!!

I love it, the texture and sharpness are so cool.
Thank you!

This is really awesome. Your work is incredible.
Wow thanks, I'm glad you think so.. :)

How the heck did you do that? :O
Gasoline and fire. ;)

-------------

Last edited:
excellent work man... You used gasoline and and fire? I hope your not lying, im off to the gas station for supplies.. Do i light myself on fire and then shoot? lol

i can really appreciate the work. Do you have a full out gallery of this type of thing? i dont think ive seen your previous posts

Most reactions

New Topics

Back