Business Cards

I like the simple approach, in fact I really like this one...
This is what I went with... Wanted something straightforward but immediately recognizable as pertaining to photography... Looking at it now, I wish I wouldn't have put "photographer" on there now as it seems redundant...
d2f79240c6c488b489fa7ec7d6d932b6.jpg

I now have a logo that I'll use next time...

And I think they need to be able to fit in the wallet, otherwise they will get tossed in my opinion. I also like to include a phone number on top of things like email and website. But I run a landscaping company not a professional photography place. Maybe include what you specialize in whether it be weddings or sports or something like that

Don't you think having something to make it stand out is a good idea though?

IMO you can spend a lot of money creating something special, but most people don't keep business cards the way we did years ago.

I like the simple approach, in fact I really like this one...

Thanks! Glad to hear it!

Don't you think having something to make it stand out is a good idea though?

IMO you can spend a lot of money creating something special, but most people don't keep business cards the way we did years ago.

^^ Agreed. That's mainly why I went with a simpler approach. I ordered mine with a metallic sheen to the front and a plain backside (mhm)...got like 250 for $20 (or less?)

To date, I've given out about 5....to friends and family...If I were going to spend a bunch of money on marketing, I would focus on my site or on attending networking events, etc. Business cards seem to be somewhat of a necessity still but it seems that they're more of a temporary, ready-made contact card for someone to get from you really quickly. They'll most likely hold onto it until they can get home or to the office and save your information to their phone, computer, etc. before throwing the card away...

IMO, of course.

They are exactly as you stated Henson but living in NYC I have already handed out an enormous amount of these. It seems like everyone in NY is looking for you to at least have one so they can get your contact info when they are interested in the work you are doing.

Most reactions

Back