What's new

busy busy busy

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
some of you may remember my fav hangout in dc...'ben's chili bowl'. ( "U" street jocose ;) )
scoob and i stopped by last week for a few half smokes.

49560320-O.jpg
 
neat shot JM! love the motion :thumbsup:
tfs as always!
 
That is so wickedly cool. I'd love to learn how to do something like that.
 
Nice capture JM. Love the symmetry in motion. :D
 
Too true. What everyone said. Mostly so what JonK said about the symmetry in motion! Very well captured, and along with your chosen title this photo almost "sings itself", if you see what I mean (a song forms itself in my head with the line "busy, busy, busy" in it).
 
hehe, just like the fish&chip shop I work in. :)


Excellent shooting, JM. :D
 
nice photo i agree with all of the above
 
If I say that this picture is great I'll simply copy the above. and I'll do that :)

Too true. What everyone said. Mostly so what JonK said about the symmetry in motion! Very well captured, and along with your chosen title this photo almost "sings itself", if you see what I mean (a song forms itself in my head with the line "busy, busy, busy" in it).

ditto :)
 
I've been there! :)

awesome shot Jon, the movement really makes it great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom