but copyright doesn't apply on the internet...

Why are the lots so small? Those houses are on top each other. Bet you can hear the neighbor snoring at night.

Yep. That's a new suburb they've created south of brisbane called Springfield Lakes.. It's awful. It's so crushing when I go down there because all the houses are so close together and tiny. :-( And yes... you can hear the neighbours. It's just developers milking the land for all it's worth.

And rent prices are ridiculous there!!! You have to pay the same there as we do in the middle of Paddington - the more upmarket, arty suburb right in the centre of the city. !!! It's ridiculous. We have a serious housing shortage. :-(

Why are the lots so small? Those houses are on top each other. Bet you can hear the neighbor snoring at night.

Yep. That's a new suburb they've created south of brisbane called Springfield Lakes.. It's awful. It's so crushing when I go down there because all the houses are so close together and tiny. :-( And yes... you can hear the neighbours. It's just developers milking the land for all it's worth.

And rent prices are ridiculous there!!! You have to pay the same there as we do in the middle of Paddington - the more upmarket, arty suburb right in the centre of the city. !!! It's ridiculous. We have a serious housing shortage. :-(

geeesuss you guys don't know when you have it good. I live in terraced housing and it does get in on me sometimes but if you want to be near the city then that's how it's got to be unless you have a lot of spondulas and in Dublin that means 2 million+

Most reactions

New Topics

Back