Butterfly & camo lizard

Puma

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

This butterfly was taken in my yard some time ago, but I dont think I ever posted it.

butterflyphotoshopped.jpg

This lizard was taken yesterday in my yard. I was walking around looking for stuff to photograph and barely even noticed him with his camo on :)

lizardedit2.jpg

as always C&C always welcom

Thanks
-Puma-

Surprised no one commented yet. The butterfly shot is very nice. Focus looks fuzzy but I like the way the "tenticles" from the plan frame his head, and his tongue is sticking out. Nicely composed and a pretty butterfly. :)

thank you, i thought nobody liked it. glad you commented :)

-Puma-

Nice Zebra Swallowtail, and Lizard. The Lizard picture is a little dark, and I like how you focused on the Butterflies head. Nice Job!

Surprised no one commented yet. The butterfly shot is very nice. Focus looks fuzzy but I like the way the "tenticles" from the plan frame his head, and his tongue is sticking out. Nicely composed and a pretty butterfly. :)
I see you know the technical terms for these :lol: ha! well Im pretty sure he/she meant:
"Surprised no one commented yet. The butterfly shot is very nice. Focus looks fuzzy but I like the way the stamen from the plant frame his head, and his porboscis is sticking out. Nicely composed and a pretty butterfly. :)"

But I agree 100%

Mark

Nice shots!!

I would like to have seen more DOF on the butterfly, but your focus on the eyes is great.

Cheers

I see you know the technical terms for these :lol: ha! well Im pretty sure he/she meant:
But I agree 100%

Are you implying that my technical knowledge of bug parts is lacking? :lmao::lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back