- Joined
- Apr 9, 2009
- Messages
- 41,401
- Reaction score
- 5,706
- Location
- Iowa
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
It's not a new business model.....:thumbup: I think the 3rd guy to ever buy a camera back in 1863 added to his gear that way.
You guys all make me laugh. For those of you that are mad at people who buy a camera and start a business just makes me think you're scared of them taking business from you. I know this girl that lives in California who bought a camera to take pictures or her kids. Her friends saw them and then wanted her to take pictures of their kids. Now she makes about 90,000 a year taking pictures of children. This was about 4 years ago. It doesn't take a whole lot of know how to take great pictures. It does take creativity, patience, and a willingness to learn how to use your equipment and a stride to try new things and new techniques. Its the photographers who are unwilling to change who lose jobs. Face it, some people just have a knack for photography. I know a few people on here who have not done it for long and are awesome at it.![]()
All I see is lots of barking and growling...

LOL Ok I have been watching Dexter on Showtime
great show and I think this thread is dieing down now!!! LOL
great show and I think this thread is dieing down now!!! LOL
quick...
nikon vs canon!
BAHAHAHAHAHH
quick...
nikon vs canon!
BAHAHAHAHAHH
Canon.
Next question.
:lmao:
Leica!quick...
nikon vs canon!
Leica!quick...
nikon vs canon!
All I see is lots of barking and growling...
So? Didn't you start an HDR controversy yourself recently?
Yes, it may have been a joke but you knew full well it would end up just like this thread. It's the nature of the human beast![]()
