What's new

Buying Sandisk Compact flash cards on Ebay?

Tyler Durden

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
Post Graduate Traveler
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been searching online trying to find a good deal on a 4gb or 8gb compact flash card. I have read that some sellers are selling fake cards and I was wondering if you guys had any advice on the situation. Thanks for your time!

Chris
 
Buy your memory stick at BestBuy or B&H not in eBay.
 
Buy your memory stick at BestBuy or B&H not in eBay.

I'd have to agree on this one. I am an Ebay junkie, but do a little research, and you will find that there are counterfeit complaints all over the place regarding memory cards. That is one item where I would definitely stick with a "brick & mortar" store or a reputable online retailer.
 
DO NOT BUY MEMORY CARDS ON EBAY!!!!
 
sigh... i remember a time when i loved ebay...
 
radio shack....4gb CF...$24.
 
J&R 8gb Kingston CF card ~$20
 
I bought mine at Costco and zero problems with it - though it is faster to write to in one of mine cameras than the other, but I am fairly certain after reading the manuals it is the camera, not the card.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom