Buzz Buzz

Cody'sCaptures

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I Kinda don't like the central composition but I'm not really seeing anything else right now. I was just messing around in my backyard with my 85mm and some tubes. Surprisingly not too bad of a makeshift macro
_DSC1839.jpg

The out of focus blade of grass or whatever that is, is right in the middle of your subject which kind of kills this shot for me.

You are both right... In hindsight, it was a throw away session I was trying to somehow save by going BW. We all know that just doesn't work

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Here's one I did like from the session but feel it's still just not what I envisioned.
IMG_20170921_103243_915.jpg

I like your composition on that one. It does seem a little soft to me and the colors are kind of off. What were your settings for the shot and what white balance were you using?

Last edited:
I like your composition on that one. I does seem a little soft to me and the colors are kind of off. What were your settings for the shot and what white balance were you using?
I'll check when I get home, maybe post the sooc shot. It was shot with a 85 1.8g with a 24mm tube. still trying to get used the very shallow plane of focus or will allow. I think next time I would set up a tripod and wait. Also put a little more thought into the image.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Sooc shot.. I was tracking him at first hence the high shutter speed and iso. I think I really overcooked hsl sliders before. It was a good experience overall though
_DSC1878.jpg

Wasn't thinking about not having a exif data extension..
85mm(1.8) F10 1/2500 ISO 7200

Most reactions

New Topics

Back