By The Sea

Donde

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Daniela...from a visit to Isla Providencia (Colombian Caribbean) last week.

DSC0 cc s   8021.jpg

It feels like her face could be a little sharper to me. But otherwise I really like it. Beautiful location, and model! :)

Thanks.I didn't do any sharpening. Will go back and take a look.

... and maybe paint a touch more exposure on her face in LR? It's a lovely face, after all. :)

Exposure in the hair would also help. Why am I even looking at the hair?

I'ts just too black imo.

You have wonderful decor, sadly, I think the face and her hair are too dark, she haves a bit of racoon eyes because of the light. Also the pose don't do nothing for me, if you would have her bring her legs on her ankle it would have been a nice line, not a big fan of the kneecap only, it's missing the legs...

looks like the knee is up and she using the arm to cover a little fat roll on da belly. women often get that extra little skin pouch from c sections having children what have you. just a guess.

Nice photo though.

looks like the knee is up and she using the arm to cover a little fat roll on da belly. women often get that extra little skin pouch from c sections having children what have you. just a guess.

Nice photo though.

Ha ha...she's nineteen, no kids, wants to slim down though.

You have wonderful decor, sadly, I think the face and her hair are too dark, she haves a bit of racoon eyes because of the light. Also the pose don't do nothing for me, if you would have her bring her legs on her ankle it would have been a nice line, not a big fan of the kneecap only, it's missing the legs...
This. Exactly.

Agree with this as well. Consider lighting the model using reflector or other way - this will bring the focus to her and create pleasing light on her.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back