What's new

C & C- A Flower Among the Trees

The_Pearl_Poet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
303
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not really sure what to think about this image. I don't normally do selective color, but I thought it might work here. Any comments and critiques are appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • $Flower with Tree Reflections.webp
    $Flower with Tree Reflections.webp
    212.7 KB · Views: 196
If it weren't for the lily pads I'd say this was a stunning way to do a selective color.
 
Very impressive concept; like mixing up of reality and illusion; i liked the selective color maintenance; my only thought is that if the flower were towards left bottom corner (180 degree rotation position)would have been been more impressive :D
 
Maybe if you back off the color and just have a hint of color it would look better
 
The original is way better, IMHO. It's naturally selectively colored! Selective coloring doesn't get much better than that! Might crop it some just to get rid of so much space on the bottom/right hand side.
 
Thanks for all the feedback. I'll work on tweaking the original.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom