What's new

C&C Appreciated - Flower Shots

AlexisSuzanneFotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
America
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I snapped these photos while vacationing in FL a couple of months ago. C&C would be very much appreciated!

1.
IMG_4468.jpg


2.
IMG_4471.jpg


3.
IMG_4472.jpg
 
I like number one the best if the focus was on the closer ones instead of the back.
 
I agree with K.Li on the focusing for number 1. I wouldve used a slightly greater DOF in number 3 to get all the flowers nice and sharp since they all look relativly close to eachother.
 
Pretty colours, I like these kinds of photos with some in focus and some out of focus, it makes it soft and gives some life. You just have to figure out which one is the best to focus on. I like #1 a lot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom