TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Havent been around much lately, so i thought i'd stop by to get some C&C
All is appreciated : )
6t2st1.jpg

rmipa9.jpg

This was my first try at light speed photography ( I believe thats what its called ) Out of like 50 shots, this was the only, like not COMPLETELY horrible one, even though its not good
Any pointers?
6rmzh1.jpg

Use a really long exposure in complete darkness, like fifteen seconds, and take the time to spell out a word or make a funky shape. Get another person in the shot and outline them semi-slowly with the flashlight. There are so many cool things you can do with light photography, you just need a little patience and practice!!! :)

(My Photo in my icon was I believe a 15 second exposure. It took me sooooooooooooooo many tries to get the spelling and speed right)

Use a really long exposure in complete darkness, like fifteen seconds, and take the time to spell out a word or make a funky shape. Get another person in the shot and outline them semi-slowly with the flashlight. There are so many cool things you can do with light photography, you just need a little patience and practice!!! :)

(My Photo in my icon was I believe a 15 second exposure. It took me sooooooooooooooo many tries to get the spelling and speed right)

My exposure was 13 D: HAha i ran away when i got scared of an overexposed shot
Is soo hard to spell perfectly !

Dont mean to be a pain in the arse
But
Any other input, anyone else? :D

I guess that means theese are horrible, lol
Im gunna do some work on lightspeed tonight

On one, it looks like the flower in the front should be the subject (and in focus), but really the focus is on one of the flowers behind the closest ones. On 2, my eyes aren't drawn to the main subject because the flowers blend in to the background so much. Maybe a different background would have helped. The lighting photography is fun to do, although I would've cloned that artifact on the left side of the frame out of there.

Take a look at my avatar. that is my name "johnny" at 15 seconds, outside, no moon. Only took me about 3 tries. I just visualized it beforehand and it seemed to flow just right as I did it. Good luck next time you try.

In the first one, the brown thing is distracting. Is that a person? I dont like that there. The second one is okay but like someone said, the background is more where my eye goes. I dont know what the light one is so its not interesting. I am interested in the effect you are trying for though. I might have to give it a shot. :)

Take a look at my avatar. that is my name "johnny" at 15 seconds, outside, no moon. Only took me about 3 tries. I just visualized it beforehand and it seemed to flow just right as I did it. Good luck next time you try.

Yeah, im gooing to give it a shot tonight, ill post it in a new thread :D
Hope you see it so i can get some good critiques
Thanks!

Most reactions

Back