C&C BEGINNER

thisisdup

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please fell free to critique,its important for my development on photography.

81d8f5cab880686a3d80ad60af58d58a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

I really like this. My only suggestion would be to clone out the one little cloud on upper right that doesn't fit with the left-right flow of the picture.

I really like this. My only suggestion would be to clone out the one little cloud on upper right that doesn't fit with the left-right flow of the picture.
Thank you so much, I will give my attention to left-right flow of picture on next shots.

...no identifiable subject.
Agree with this; to me this is the setting for an image, not an image on its own. Sort of like a cake pan without cake. It's a nice scene, but it needs something to anchor the viewer's eye; a boat, school of dolphins, etc.

Thank you so much for constructive comment.I agree with you it could be better if there was a anchor the viewer's eye.

I love the colors and the light. Since there is no focal point, a little intentional camera movement side to side would have made for a beautiful abstract.

I love the colors and the light. Since there is no focal point, a little intentional camera movement side to side would have made for a beautiful abstract.

Most reactions

Back