c&c, edit suggestions??

I dont know how this'll look on the site, but I did some cropping, a little color adjustment and saturation to help her eyes. I also blurred the perimeter to reduce the distractions. Hope it worked.

nice. i like the edit. question... I noticed that sending pics via email reduces the KB size of the picture. does this mean the quality of the picture would not be as good if sent off to be printed??

thanks

I dont know how this'll look on the site, but I did some cropping, a little color adjustment and saturation to help her eyes. I also blurred the perimeter to reduce the distractions. Hope it worked.

nice. i like the edit. question... I noticed that sending pics via email reduces the KB size of the picture. does this mean the quality of the picture would not be as good if sent off to be printed??

thanks
if by email then it will probably lose some quality

I would do something a bit like this
844727972_Angfg-L.jpg

I made a few adjustments, saturated the whole thing a little bit, took some green and red tones down, warmed it up a little bit, cropped to 10X8, smoothed some parts of her skin where the makeup was smudged or dry, brought out the detail in her eyes, and cloned out the red thing that was on the bottom right of the screen. She's beautiful and I didn't need to do all of that, but it was fun!

4540958304_a8a4b0c82a_b-1.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my edit...

Face: warmed color balance
Eyes: warmed and saturated a bit
Background: smoothed out the distracting (IMO) bokeh circles, adjusted contrast and color balance to make the portrait pop out more

I think I went a little overboard with the background (contrast). If I had to do it again, I'd probably tone it down, especially around the sky.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back