What's new

C&C first ever trip with camera

Big Iberg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Westerville, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So after a couple days of fooling around with the camera around the house I decided to go outside. I went to the local dam but unfortunately the weather turned on me. I didn't get to take as many shots as i wanted but these are what I came up with. I'd love to hear what you think, be mean I need to learn :D

1.
20090422img6646.jpg


2.
20090422img6649.jpg


3.
20090422img6660.jpg


Thanks :D
 
1- My fave in the set. I like the mood of the picture, specially the sky. I'm not a fan of the vignetting though

2- Interesting composition. Subject a bit boring,but nice job on the colours

3- This one doesn't do anything for me. Its a pole with water in the back. Watch your horizon line, this one is slanted
 
love the first one, i like the vignetting, i think it works.

the others are both boring subjects, especially the last one
 
#1 is very dramatic -- I like it quite a lot. Maybe a bit hard on the vignette, but the composition and subtle colors are lovely.

#2 is a nice use of lines -- it's basically abstract, all about lines, colors, and textures. However, I would have liked a slightly more careful arrangement of the elements -- there is a lot of sky, for example.

#3 -- meh. Sorry, doesn't do anything for me.
 
agree with all poste above, first pic is by far the best, the last isnt eye catching at all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom