c&c FOR ME!

qsfarmer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am new at photography and would like some pointers on my pics These are some that I took for my nieces senior photos Thanks in advance!

1)
Shelbfav7-1.jpg

2)
Shelbfav8-1.jpg

3)
Shelbfav6-1.jpg

4)
Shelbfav1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I can't see the pictures. Do you have your pictures up loaded to flickr or photobucket?

Her feet are sooo dirty in #4!

They all look a little soft except #3 which I really like :)

The feet I think made the picture my niece is always barefooted lol so it shows her personality lol...

Picture # 4 is definitely a winner! =) But I actually like the first picture a lot too. It has a certain natural look to it. Like a spur of the moment shot. It also shows a true, genuine smile. I love how her hand is up and not all posed.

i like the BW picture, but just if you captured her feet perfectly then its gonna be perfect.
The last picture is really nice tho..

In #4, her face appears to be soft. Also, her dirty feet are distracting in this shot, as well. #1 would be really nice if you tweaked the curves and vibrance--as it is now, the colors are pretty muted and unappealing.

really like #1 and #4:

maybe would have tried a little fill flash in number 1

love the dirty feet! makes the shot real

In #4, her face appears to be soft. Also, her dirty feet are distracting in this shot, as well. #1 would be really nice if you tweaked the curves and vibrance--as it is now, the colors are pretty muted and unappealing.

+1

Very nice shots and a beautiful girl, the only thing i would say is the dirt on her feet in #4 is a bit distracting to me haha, but that could just be me. Anyway, nice work!
Cheers!
-Nick

Most reactions

Back