What's new

C&C for my father

Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
1,545
Reaction score
636
Location
United States, PNW
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My father went to Vietnam and I tried to encourage him to get a motion blue type shot.

These are his 2 best he said. Now he is not a photographer, and usually shoots on automatic, so I thought this would be a fun challenge for him.

Anyhow, here's his best 2 - I kind of like them!

I know he took them at night on an EOS 350D, at f/4, approx 27mm, ISO 400 -no tripod.

$IMG_0028.webp$IMG_0171.webp
 
i am curious as to what you like about the pics
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom