C&C, Grand Canyon

Nikon_Dude

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a road trip last weekend, took tons of pictures. Any input is appreciated.

$DSC_1245.jpg

$DSC_0929.jpg

$DSC_0992.jpg

$DSC_0906.JPG

$DSC_0943.jpg

1,2 and 3 are stunning. What a view that must be.

3 is definitely my favourite!

i also like the scene of number 1, however i would have either included, or taken out the sky completely, the top right hand corner is a little distracting for me.. love the colour of the water though.

i also like the scene of number 1, however i would have either included, or taken out the sky completely, the top right hand corner is a little distracting for me.. love the colour of the water though.

I see what you're saying about number 1. Quick fix with a crop. This was taken at 17mm, I wish I would have had a wider lens to get the entire river in the frame, instead of cutting it off on the left and bottom. To get this shot I was laying on my stomach at the edge of the cliff with my camera held out over the edge at arms length.

I see what you're saying about number 1. Quick fix with a crop. This was taken at 17mm, I wish I would have had a wider lens to get the entire river in the frame, instead of cutting it off on the left and bottom. To get this shot I was laying on my stomach at the edge of the cliff with my camera held out over the edge at arms length.

hahahah yes, i have a lot of friends who don't like coming with me on photo adventures because they're worried for my equipment (and my life..)
one thing i always seem to forget about is doing a pano, if your lens isn't wide enough, maybe you could stitch 3 or 4 vertical images and get the sky and all of the river

Most reactions

New Topics

Back