Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1495bw.jpg

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

0110ErinBlanchard.jpg

21.jpg

Any comments, negative or positives, thanks in advance!

I love everything about #3, awesome idea. I think it was a great original idea and came out great.

I love everything about #3, awesome idea. I think it was a great original idea and came out great.
:thumbup: Thanks! That was a hard one

I find #3 disturbing.

Wedding rings on babies? The babies look like they are kissing, which is even further disturbing in this image. Wedding rings have a whole set of symbolism attached to them, and I just don't see it translating to babies.

I find #3 disturbing.

Wedding rings on babies? The babies look like they are kissing, which is even further disturbing in this image. Wedding rings have a whole set of symbolism attached to them, and I just don't see it translating to babies.

Really? Hmmm...parents love those pictures. ring = marriage = babies? I bet if you google baby feet wedding rings there will be so pictures like that. But thanks for your input!

The photo's are too cute to critique. Babies alone, like your pics, always win! lol

As far as what Bitter Jeweler said....just look at his name, he's bitter (grumpy) and a jeweler(the ring comment)...nuff said. LOL j/k

Also, maybe:

babyfeet2.jpg

Wouldn't creep him out so much... :lol:

The photo's are too cute to critique. Babies alone, like your pics, always win! lol

As far as what Bitter Jeweler said....just look at his name, he's bitter (grumpy) and a jeweler(the ring comment)...nuff said. LOL j/k

:waiting:

I like that way too. I guess I just don't view it as creepy.

Also, maybe:

<snip>

Wouldn't creep him out so much... :lol:

So you can't even take the time to think about what I said about the symbolism of Wedding Rings, and why I don't think they belong in the image?

Instead it's going to be personal attacks.
Nice.
:thumbdown:

Of course you like your idea.

You wanted comments, I gave one. You can do with it as you please.

What about the other pictures? I'm questioning the lighting on #4. I should of had the baby facing the window I think instead of having it behind baby.

Of course you like your idea.

You wanted comments, I gave one. You can do with it as you please.[/QUOTE]

The parents actually asked for this pictures and they liked it. I apperciate your comment and I thanked you for it. Everyone has different opinions. No big deal.

So you can't even take the time to think about what I said about the symbolism of Wedding Rings, and why I don't think they belong in the image?

Instead it's going to be personal attacks.
Nice.
:thumbdown:

Whoa whoa whoa now...

When did I attack you personally? I don't even know you, but I know enough to not insult a respected member of the community.

The JOKE I made about your screen name really had nothing to do with this thread or the topic (nothing of value, anyway). I made a quirky observation about the relation (albeit abstract at best) between your "name" and what you chose to comment on. You can't deny the abstract irony between your screen name and your comments at face value.

As far as the crop I did, I took out the "kissing" part of the photo in an effort to negate half of your distaste for the original, while attempting to keep the "mood" of the thread light and amusing. It's a thread about BABIES.

But since you asked and obviously want to discuss it, I'll indulge you.

The symbolism of a wedding ring is that of commitment, love, etc. It's a circle, one might say a symbol for the circle of life, or one might say a symbol of containment. It could go either way depending on your views on the institute of marriage itself. But that's neither here nor there.

The rings on the toes of the babies: One could look at how they're actually oriented in relation to the feet, as well as the orientation of the feet themselves.

The females ring being on top, while still pseudo intertwined with the male ring. In and of itself, doesn't show much more than a feminine position of power with a sense of unity via the intertwining.

But being emphasized by the foot the female ring is on being upright, vs. the male ring/foot being somewhat horizontal, might emphasize the female perspective, and power, of birth itself (the baby).

Was I intellectual enough this time? Did I reestablish my diminished credibility? I think you took my post(s) way too seriously my friend. I meant no offense whatsoever. Like I said, a quirky observation. It's what I do.:peacesign:

Last edited:
I like the cropped one better than the original. I also like 1 and the last one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back