What's new

c&c needed, horse in the field

You're in the realm of personal opinion, now. So try using yours. Goto my edit and see the three annoying things I removed. If you don't think they should be removed, I'm all out of bullets.
 
oh guys.... is it ok now?

280614_0108-Large-4-800x532.jpg

I was trying to figure out why I wanted a contrast boost. Looking at this edit, it seems like if you boost the highlights just a bit, the reflections on the shiny horse and some of the lighter bits on the tops of the grass blades and bushes might give the illusion of more directed light? Maybe? Or am I loony? :) I'm at work right now so I can't try it for you. I won't get to my laptop until later tonight.
 
You're in the realm of personal opinion, now. So try using yours. Goto my edit and see the three annoying things I removed. If you don't think they should be removed, I'm all out of bullets.
I'm glad I entered that realm lol

the fence had some garbage bags I didn't even notice.. I removed it and followed runnah's advice

thank you all!

280614_0108-Large-6-800x532.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom