C&C needed

Millita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I didn't know where to post this .. but since I don't even have 5000 shots so far I'll count myself as a beginner :D

First to say that I'm a fan of artistic photography aaand that's why I like every shot to be postprocessed till it turns out as I imagined it.
Second - sorry about the tags. I post the images at sites where you can't feel safe even if you can't hold a camera in your hands.
And here some of my photos(I'll post images from flickr so if you want to see them bigger - click here or on the image):

I know that there are some photomanipulations but .. eh .. they are still photography, right? :D
and all of the portraits are self.

Please critique as much as you can ... I'm dying to improve!

p.s. about n.10 - if you can tell me which version is better - color or b&w.

thank you very very much!

just a question: why are you posting these in the beginner section?

just a question: why are you posting these in the beginner section?

I don't know a lot of stuff about photography. I'm not sure of my composition or if I can show the ideas (that I want) properly. And as I said at the beginning of my thread - I don't even have 5000 shots .. this means .. not much of a practice. I can't count myself as anything other than a beginner.

@Morpheuss .. thank you :)

To many and to small for any meaningful C&C.

Make the long sides at least 800 pixels and only put 3 max in a single thread.

OK, well you look like you have some skills. Thought they'd be better in the "beyond" section that's all

Your work is impressive, you don't need 5000 to prove, you are doing great :thumbup:

Very good and very creative. You are beyond my skill level.

Good photos. Technically there is pretty much nothing to comment on.

@KmH - amm you can click on them for bigger size ... and I read the rules but didn't find anything like "3 photos/post". Sorry ://

@ the others - thank you very much .. and excuse me if I underrate myself with posting this thread here.

I don't think its a rule, it's more of just people aren't gonna click to comment and they won't comment on them if there's too many to comment on individually. I'm fairly new, but that is my impressions. In other words you'll get more c&c if you only do 3-5 and make them big enough in the forum that they don't have to click on them.

I clicked on them though and I think they look great. ;)

I'm digging the style of your shots. You're a talented young lady. Keep it up..

#1, 2 and 6 are my favorites but I like them all to some degree.

@KmH - amm you can click on them for bigger size ... and I read the rules but didn't find anything like "3 photos/post". Sorry ://

@ the others - thank you very much .. and excuse me if I underrate myself with posting this thread here.

No rules, you just get more specific comments if you post fewer photos, you know common sense type rules.

I found your request for C&C disingenuous.

@misstwinklytoes - thank you and for the explaining too
@reznap - thank you. I wasn't sure about 6. Especially about the empty space ... but I don't know how and if it could look better.
@KmH - I wanted you to critique me, not to accuse me in "disingenuous" actions. Аfter all am I supposed to know exactly how everything works here when I'm a newbie?

Which of these photos do you think needs actual critique? What don't you like about these photos? What are you wanting to do differently?

I don't know that there is much to offer. You have a style, you know what you're doing, so good job and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Most reactions

Back