C&C needed

I think you know how to use photoshop more than you can compose photographs. That's not a bad thing at all, however, maybe if you would like to try and improve your photography you should focus on the raw photography itself. Meaning, try to take photographs and be satisfied with them without having to edit them. I have that problem, i take a photo and sometimes i get lazy and say ill fix it in photoshop. Recently i have tried to take as many photos possible without using any PP.

Nevertheless.. your photos are nice, its good to establish your own style early. Keep it up.

Im digging the talent in this thread.

I also like the photographs too :)

Very nice photographs, and neat model.
I like the PP, they are quite impressive.

@white - I want to know where are my mistakes in composition or in the ideas of the photos. as Noonz said - I use a lot of PS and this bothers me. I feel more like a digital artist than someone who can actually make a decent photo. I'm not sure also if I overedited some of them ...
and UUilliam - thank you : ))

Your portraits are all very good, nothing wrong with them compositionally and its always good to experiment.
Your landscapes could use some work though in composition. A good idea when learning is to try and find objects of interest that you can include in the landscapes and use the rule of thirds. So often, people see a nice sky or horizon and immediately take a shot without adding any forground interest. When these two elements are combined you get a much more interesting image than just going for 'background beauty'. Something to think about.

Overall though, your off to a great start, I really like your ports and your PS skills are good, keep it up. :thumbup:

Your work is excellent like others have said. Nothing to comment about except to keep going. You seem to have a passion for it. Also, the ps work is fantastic.

I didn't know where to post this .. but since I don't even have 5000 shots so far I'll count myself as a beginner :D

First to say that I'm a fan of artistic photography aaand that's why I like every shot to be postprocessed till it turns out as I imagined it.
Second - sorry about the tags. I post the images at sites where you can't feel safe even if you can't hold a camera in your hands.
And here some of my photos(I'll post images from flickr so if you want to see them bigger - click here or on the image):

I know that there are some photomanipulations but .. eh .. they are still photography, right? :D
and all of the portraits are self.

Please critique as much as you can ... I'm dying to improve!

p.s. about n.10 - if you can tell me which version is better - color or b&w.

thank you very very much!

great work! I agree about some of the landscapes not being quite as strong, especially #4, where the composition isn't bad, but there just isn't anything really interesting about the stuff in the foreground.

The post processing you do is superb. Is this your business? It seems obvious to me that while you may be new to photography art has been something you have a firm grasp on for a long time.

I love most of the work you have posted here, your eye is spot on when you have a person as a subject but it seems you could use some refinement in landscapes.

As someone that embraces digital image manipulation as an excellent frontier of photography I must say put away the photoshop for a bit and just take photos right out of your camera to look at.

I find the less you put on top of a photo the more revealing it is to your true talent in photography. While it may not reflect your final vision, it will show us what you are working with in the first place to better gauge your skill.

After all, you probably already know but, if you don't have an amazing photo to begin with there isn't much you can do to show that final vision. While almost all of your photos are excellent it still wouldn't hurt to show the originals :)

Small photos/lots of them, etc.

Narrow your selection and post bigger sizes. You're not going to get individual critique on each of your small photos. If you're worried about your work getting stolen, or used without your permission, a watermark doesn't do much anymore. You can remove that in CS5 pretty quickly and still retain a lot of image quality.

All I have to say is "Wow" ... You're shots are VERY impressive and I love your style of editing.

Excellent!

I've looked at your 365 project, and I love it! Very creative!
I agree that you should post in the beyond section :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back